Friday, April 24, 2015

Going to Harry Potter Land!

Hey all! So in just a short 16 days, 5 hours, 4 minutes (but who is counting), I will be loading a plane that will whisk me away for 14 days. For those 14 days I will be London for a study abroad program. While I am in London, I will be visiting multiple places. Just to name a few places I will visiting, I will be going to Stonehenge, Roman Baths, New Scotland Yard, Warwick Castle, and many more places. I will also be learning about the United Kingdom's criminal justice system and comparing it to the United State's criminal justice system.
The reasoning for the title of this post is because well I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and as most people should know, a lot of the movie was recorded in London. On one of my free days I plan on going on a walking tour of London that will take me to a few of the places that are in the movies.
I do have a couple of fears while I am preparing for my trip and while I am in London. Of course for me packing is a fear for me, and missing my flights, and then while I am in London I fear of being pick-pocketed or being lost. But I will get into those fears in later posts.
I will be keeping everyone updated on my time in London and what I have been doing, seeing, and learning. Keep following me to see how I am preparing for my trip, what I am doing, and what I learned.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited for our Harry Potter tour.... We can nerd-out together!

    ReplyDelete