Friday, April 24, 2015

I've got 99 Problems and Packing is one

Those of you that know me, know I do not pack lightly. So how am I supposed to fit two weeks of clothes in one suitcase that is no bigger than 62 inches (when length, width, and height are added together) and no heavier than 50 pounds. It is definitely going to be a challenge but I know I can do it.
I am going to have to limit my clothing and shoe choices. One thing that I am going to have to do is only pack a max of three pairs of shoes, which is not normal for me. I am also going to have to pack shirts that I can layer and limit my choices.
When time gets closer and I begin to pack I will keep you guys updated on how it goes! :)

1 comment:

  1. April,
    Since you are my roommate in London, I hope packing for the trip was not too bad. When we arrived in our room there was three separate beds and very little space to put much else. But having three girls in one room is a challenge within itself. We are going to make it work and it seems like we all packed pretty well, well for being girls anyway. The next step that I am worried about is backing everything up including our extra items we purchased in London and following the weight requirements again! Happy London!!

    ReplyDelete