Saturday, May 23, 2015

Shout out to the People that Made this Possible

I would like to give Constable Watson a big shout out. This year he is retiring; he only has 15 working days left. He has been so nice and has taught us and showed us around a couple of days we were here. He has been able to let us in or get us closer to things, that most people won’t ever do. He has been a great host to us and I am very happy that I was able to meet him. Constable Watson has been with the London Metropolitan Police Department for 30 years. He has helped plan and work some of London’s major events. He helped with security when Princess Charlotte was born; he helped with the Olympics when they were held in London, and so many more events. He has also been personally invited to some of the Queen’s events as well. For example, on Wednesday night we attended the Queen’s Garden Party as a guest. Constable Richard Watson has been such a great host and has helped with our study abroad program so much! I couldn’t thank him enough for everything he has done for us while we were here.
I also appreciate everything the International Study Abroad group has done for the group by planning our tours and day trips and transportation. I also am grateful for the tour guides we had, that gave us so much information and informed us of everything that they showed us to the best of their knowledge. I would also like to thank every single one of my family members that helped me by supporting me financially as much as they could to help me fulfill this dream of mine. I couldn’t have done it without them and I can’t thank them enough for the help.

I would also like to give one last shout out to Dr. Nobiling. She has been coming to London for the past 15 years and has seen almost every place we went this year every other year she has came. She put a lot of effort into making the arrangements for this program and making sure that we all enjoyed it. Without her to start this program and making it worth while I wouldn't have been able to come at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment